ZERO-INVESTMENT INNOVATIONS FOR EDUCATION INITIATIVES
An Innovation Platform - For the Teachers, by the Teachers
Stages of ZIIEI
Moving Practical zero investment idea to Ideal Action
- “Leadership by consciousness” the stepping stone training is done, to ensure that the top officials are more connected with ZIIEI and recognise the teachers
- Teachers are encouraged to send their zero-investment innovative ideas during their orientation sessions
- Submission of ideas: Teachers submit their ideas on which they were already working and implementing in just their school
- Selection of ideas: Ideas submitted by teachers are evaluated by ZIIEI Jury.
- Documentation of innovation: The chosen innovators will go through intensive trainings and brain-storming sessions for documentation of their ideas as formal case studies
- Refining the innovations: These case studies are further refined by educationists and the ZIIEI team to make their implementation easy
- Dissemination of Innovation: The case studies are published as ZIIEI Annual Book of Best Practices, which will go through a process of implementation across the government schools pan India
A Definite Wave
of Change in the System
- World’s First Initiative for Wide-scale Implementation of Grassroots Ideas in Education
- Creation of an Open Source Ecosystem of Educational Best Practices
- Mindset Transformation in Teachers, Onset of an Enabling Environment
- Gradual Development of New, Innovative Curriculum
- Developments in Education in line with Central and State Government Priorities
Ex- President of India“I hope the content of this book is enlightening and useful for its readers”.
Speaker Lok Sabha“The awareness towards Practical knowledge, social concern and commitment towards the nation is what this program looks forward to”.
Union Minister, Ministry of Human Resource Development“I hope the chosen innovators would go on to inspire the teachers who have been innovatively teaching just a single school till now”.
Chief Minister, Chhatisgarh“In the tribal milieu of the state of Chhattisgarh, ZIIEI marks the beginning of a new era in Education”.
Chief Minister, Jharkhand“Keeping in view the ethics of teaching, let us all come forward and participate in this program to and disperse the knowledge till our grassroots”.
Ex-Chief Minister, Uttar Pradesh“It is a matter of immense pride for me that ZIIEI began from the state of Uttar Pradesh and is inspiring teachers all across the nation”.
Cabinet Secretary, Ministry of Human Resource Development“The ease with which this program is being implemented is altogether credited to its simple but effective framework”.
Deputy Managing Director, HDFC Bank“This Program would prove to be a milestone in improving the quality and level of education”.
Ram Nath Kovind
The President of India“The implementation of this program in every school would lead to a brighter education set up and would prove to be an Agent of change for the problems that have been plaguing us since ages”.
We once had a choice and we chose to teach and every day it’s our children we reach ZIEI...Ayushi Sharma
What a wonderful program ZIEI was ! A well organised, systematic, fruitful and full of enthusiasm. It polished my...Anil Kumar
© Copyright 2018 Sri Aurobindo Society
Developed by colorinfotech.com
Developed by colorinfotech.com